Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Knitters are the Nicest People

My Jeanie is finished! Thanks to Erin! I ran out of yarn (Blue Moon STR, Blue Moonstone), about 2 inches before the end of the cabled edging. I was working on the edging and sweating the short amount I had left down at Purlescence, when it happened. I ran short, about two cable twists from the end. The shop had sold out of my colorway, and I was afraid I was going to have to rip it back one pattern repeat, so I could gain enough yarn to finish .

Erin to the rescue! She was kind enough to offer up her ball of matching Blue Moonstone, so I could finish my project! Desperate woman that I was, I followed her home to get it, and after using what I needed to finish, left it with the nice people at Purlescence to return to her. THANK YOU SO MUCH ERIN!

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome - Your Jeanie is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete