Monday, September 27, 2010

Eureka!

I drove up to Eureka yesterday to attend a workshop at the North Coast Knittery with Franklin Habit The Panopticon, on  "Photographing Your Fiber".   It was a lovely drive and the workshop well worth while. I took with me a couple of projects that have given me a hard time, one way and another, and came home with great new knowledge and some photographs I'm happy with!  




 We learned basic photography skills, and some cool inexpensive ways to maximize whatever lighting conditions we have to work with.   

See!  beads!  you can actually see the beads on my shawl!  I was a little discouraged as I practiced photographing this shawl, but when I got my photos home, and could look at them on the larger display of my computer, there they were....Beads! 

If you get an opportunity to take this class with Franklin, I recommend taking it!  Franklin is both fun and informative, not to mention nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment