Monday, April 12, 2010



Missing!

Charmaine Forsythe


This is my daughter Charmaine, she's a beautiful, bright, loving 24 year old girl, mother of two. I last spoke with her on March 31st. She has not answered her phone, or text messages since that night. Their are many good reasons she should be getting in touch with me. And while it is not unusual for her to take a day or two to get back to me, it is not normal for her to go a week or more without talking to me.

She was looking forward to seeing her children Easter week, (as they live with their father) They were broken hearted when she did not call or come by.

Yesterday, the van she was driving was towed from the Flea Market, in Ceres, CA, on Crows Landing and Hackett. She has been more or less living in this van, and it is very disturbing to find the van and not the girl. If anyone has seen her recently, please leave me a comment, or call the Stanislaus County Sheriff at 209-525-7076





No comments:

Post a Comment